You know half your advertising budget is being wasted on fruitless marketing. Now you can find out where...
Competition for your customers’ cash is fiercer than ever, so it’s never been more important to ensure you’re getting maximum ‘bang for your buck’ from your advertising.
That’s why we’ve put together our new multi-number Call Tracking Service – so you can use our online call analysis tools to track precisely where your incoming sales calls are coming from, and thereby find the media that works best in your marketplace.
- Use multiple 0800 freephone, 03 numbers or 01/02 numbers
- Track your incoming sales calls more accurately
- Get a better return on your advertising spend
- Monitor in real time via your personal online portal
- Choose the Tracker Package to suit your budget
For example, you could include a unique 0800 number in each of five different newspaper advertisements – choose an 0345 for PR activity – and perhaps an 0333 for your direct mail shots. All you have to do is check your online portal and the facts are there in black and white. You can see, at a glance, which ads, which publications, which hours, and days of the week and which size ads are more cost-effective for your business.
As anyone in Direct Marketing will tell you, this kind of response data is gold dust at your fingertips and can have a giant impact on the responsiveness of your advertising AND on the amount of money you spend on media.
Call analytics can help a business in a number of ways:
- Identifying problem areas: Call analytics can help identify areas of the business that are causing issues for customers, such as long wait times or a high volume of calls.
- Improving customer experience: By identifying and addressing problem areas, a business can improve the overall customer experience and increase customer satisfaction.
- Increasing efficiency: Call analytics can help businesses identify and streamline processes, leading to more efficient operations and cost savings.
- Identifying sales opportunities: Call analytics can help identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, as well as potentially uncover new business opportunities.
- Training and development: Call analytics can be used to identify areas where employees may need additional training, helping to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Measuring and tracking performance: Call analytics can be used to track key performance indicators (KPIs) such as call volume, wait times, and resolution rates, allowing businesses to measure and track their performance over time.
Set up multiple numbers and run your tests with Planet Numbers call analytics service and this data is there on your desktop at the touch of a button.
We offer four multi-number Call Reporting Packages to choose from:
|Package name||Choice of numbers||Price per month|
|Tracker 5||Choose 5 x 01/02 virtual landline, 03 UK-wide or 0800 freephone numbers||£29.99|
|Tracker 10||Choose 10 x 01/02 virtual landline, 03 UK-wide or 0800 freephone numbers||£49.99|
|Tracker 25||Choose 25 x 01/02 virtual landline, 03 UK-wide or 0800 freephone numbers||£99.99|
|Tracker 100||Choose 100 x 01/02 virtual landline, 03 UK-wide or 0800 freephone numbers||£299.99|
* Please note that there are no inclusive minutes available with the above packages. Call us free, on 08000 886 886 to discuss your requirements.
Free ‘virtual office’ services with every Call Reporting Service
Each Call Reporting Service comes with a range of extremely useful virtual office services to make managing your incoming sales calls as simple, flexible and cost-effective as possible… and to give your customers an even better, friendlier calling experience.
Call Queuing tells callers they’re held in a queue and plays them some music of your choice.
Call Whisper tells you which number has been called, so you can identify which advert is being responded to, or product enquired about, providing a valuable ‘heads up’ before speaking to the caller.
Time of Day Routing delivers calls to specific locations, depending on the time of day, or day of week. Calls can be routed to mobile, voicemail or any other destination so you never miss a call again.
Choose Call Recording for even more sophisticated analysis
With Call Recording, your customer is told that the call may be recorded. Naturally, recordings of your incoming calls can give you invaluable insights for training, security and marketing purposes. When you buy a multi-line Call Tracking Package, Call Recording costs just 1p a minute.
All these services can be managed from your online portal at the touch of a button.
Additional Services For Your Chosen Numbers:
Call Centre Package
The easiest way to get an effective in-house 'call centre' without the expense of new equipment or additional staffFind out more
No more scrabbling for a pen and paper - record any incoming call when you need toFind out more
It's never been more important to know where your business is coming from - call data reports show you instantly.Find out more
Perhaps you have an office overseas? With this service your customers will dial your virtual UK phone number and have no idea they're speaking to you in another country!Find out more
Multiple Destination Routing
Precisely control how your calls are connected to different destination numbersFind out more
Post Call Surveys
Post Call allows activity to continue on the call after either the caller or agent have ended the call.Find out more
Time of Day Routing
Connect your incoming calls to different destinations depending on the time of the day and/or the day of week.Find out more
Allows callers to select an option via the telephone keypad to connect their call to their desired department.Find out more
Welcome every call with a friendly and helpful pre-recorded greeting.Find out more
Call Answering Service
When all your phone lines are busy our receptionists will professionally answer your incoming calls for you
Find Out More
To find out more about Call Analytics please complete the following or call free on 0800 0886 886 and speak with one of our friendly team.