Our Call Recording service means no more scrabbling for a pen to jot down notes and no more disagreements about who said what, to whom, or when!
- £5 a month + 1p per minute
Increasingly, businesses need to record every telephone conversation they have with clients and customers. It’s now mandatory for FSAs, for example, but more and more ordinary companies are recording calls to help with customer service disputes and, of course, to monitor employees’ performance for training and feedback.
Planet Numbers’ Call Recording service makes it incredibly easy to record your calls, automatically. There’s no machinery to set up and no tapes to fiddle with or replace. The recordings are simply sent straight to your computer’s email inbox as convenient mp3 audio files.
Here’s how Call Recording works:
- Your customer dials your Planet Numbers phone number
- On connection, the customer is played a very short recorded message, telling him that the call may be recorded (for monitoring or training purposes etc)
- You pick up the call and carry on your phone conversation as usual
- The full phone call is recorded at switch level (no maximum length)
- An mp3 file of the complete call is then automatically and instantly sent to you by email together with the caller’s number, the time and the date.
You can change the email address the recordings are sent to as often as you like using your personal online control panel (great if you’re out and about but still want to keep a record of the calls on your laptop, for example). Your control panel also keeps a full record of all the calls you’ve received.
The default message your customers hear will normally be: “Please hold while we connect your call. Please be advised that calls may be recorded for monitoring or training purposes”. But if you wish, you can record your own messages and change them as often as you need to, free.
Record your outbound calls too
Want to record your outbound phone calls? We’ll connect a dedicated call recording access number, with a PIN for security. You then simply dial this access number, enter your PIN, followed by the phone number of the person you want to speak to. At the end of the call, the recording is formatted as an mp3 file and automatically sent to your email inbox along with the time and date you placed the call.
Find Out More
To find out more about Call Recording please complete the following or call free on 0800 0886 886 and speak with one of our friendly team.