How Can Planet Numbers Help Your Business in an Emergency?1st October 2019
If you thought that England’s weather woes were over, the weekend proved otherwise. Flood warnings continued to saturate the airwaves, putting Wales on high alert. People in Wrexham were told to expect heavy rain on Monday afternoon.
Public transport remained frozen in many parts of the country. Naturally, the flooding also disabled businesses. But none of this is new to you. The events of the previous week have trained you to expect the worst. So what can you expect from us?
Well, despite what people presume, we are not just some glorified telecom delivering cost-effective phone answering services. Our products are vast and the offerings we bring to the table are perfectly positioned to aid you during this trying time, for instance:
- Our call intro service is perfect for businesses that are currently closed but which need to tell employees and customers alike to stay away because of flooding. Rather than an ordinary welcome message, consider using our call intros to pass on vital information even when you are not at the office.
- With our call routing plans, you have the option of directing your calls to multiple locations. This gives callers to your business line the option of talking to a live person as opposed to the interaction they might have had with your welcome message.
- If you have chosen to redirect calls to your mobile or home phone, our call queuing services will enable you to juggle calls from multiple people. Call queues are particularly useful if you provide products and services that are essential during emergencies.
If you attract high volumes of calls, our call queue service can help you manage this.
- Natural disasters such as flooding typically generate panic and that can complicate phone calls. If you keep stumbling into interactions where your callers are too panicked to make much sense or the situation in their vicinity has made their call inaudible, our call recording facilities will give you the option of reviewing previous conversations and identifying any relevant information.
- You wouldn’t expect our call whisper services to matter but they might be the most important of all. Call Whisper services are supposed to reveal the identity of callers as well as their intentions. Within a corporate setting, the information a call whisper provides will allow you to prepare adequately for queries before you pick a call.
This sort of preparation is crucial for interactions in emergencies. If you know where your customers are calling from and you have a general understanding of the suffering their location has endured as a result of the tumultuous weather in the UK, the preparatory steps you will take before picking their call will enable you to resolve their queries effectively, accurately, and expediently.
It sounds ludicrous to suggest that a telephone answering service can benefit a business owner during the worst weather the UK has seen all year. And yet, you cannot refute the crucial assistance our numerous offerings can provide. To apply for any of our services during emergencies, simply dial 0800 0886 886 to speak with one of our agents.
Recent Office Tips articles
What to expect: Is VoIP still important in 2022?
There are rumors about the future of the VoIP industry saying that its end is very close, but experts believe the opposite. Exponential growth is expected in the VoIP market between 2020 and 2025. Advanced technology and high-speed internet are reducing the significant equipment investments in the telecom sector. What is a VoIP Number? A More…
PSTN Switch Off: How It Impacts Your Business
Running a business requires a great amount of communication. Strong internet connectivity and several phones are vital to set a smooth sailing shift and provide an excellent customer experience in daily operations. Because of this, companies need to be mindful of any related changes and potential disruptions that may interrupt their business communications. In a More…
What is Number Spoofing – and How Can You Avoid This Type of Trap?
Unfortunately, there are more and more cases of people falling prey to phone scams than ever before. While there are plenty of online scams and email traps emerging as the years go by, it seems that plenty of scammers continue to find phone scamming to be particularly lucrative. That’s largely because some of the techniques More…