How To Use The Planet Numbers Speed Dial Service29th November 2017
If you’re already a Planet Numbers cheap international calls customer, you’ll know you can make the cheapest calls abroad, simply by dialling our local rate access number 0161 328 7777* followed by the international number. But what if you’re always calling the same international numbers?
This is where our Speed Dial feature can be especially useful.
To add a speed dial to your calling account, just follow these easy steps:
The five steps to create a Speed Dial:
- Log in to your Planet Numbers account
- Next, at the top-right of the page, select Speed Dials
- In the ‘Number’ field, enter the international number, starting with the overseas dialling code (for example, 0012122391222).
- Now, after dialling the access number 0161 328 7777, key the asterisk key (*) followed by the number specified on your speed dial page (e.g. *1).
- That’s it! Making cheap international calls just got even easier!
Calling from an iPhone? Here’s how to create the quickest way of calling:
- Add the Planet Numbers access number to your Contacts, e.g. 01613287777.
- At the end of the number, tap the +*# button, then tap “pause” and you’lll see a comma is inserted after the number.
- Now add the international number, in the international format, starting 00 as normal.
We are always looking for ways to make it easier for our customers to make cheap international calls – and we hope the above tips will make it even easier for everyone.
Need any help?
* Alternatively, you can use our Freephone access number 08000 219 777 (incurs a 1p a minute surcharge from a landline, or a 3p a minute surcharge from a mobile – this comes out of your Planet Numbers balance)