Port your business phone numbers to Planet Numbers and benefit from our range of hosted calling solutions, great value, and award winning customer service.
Ofcom’s Number Portability Agreement allows users of 03 numbers, 0800, 0844, 0845 and all other non-geographic numbers to move their service (numbers) to a different provider.
All that’s required is a completed porting form, printed on your business’ stationary, and within 20 days you can manage your number via our online portal, giving you maximum control 24/7.
There’s no downtime or disruption to your service, and the whole process is usually completed within three weeks.
- Porting 0300, 0330, 0333, 0344, 0370 and 0345 Numbers
- Porting 0808 and 0800 Numbers
- Porting 0843 0844 and 0845 Numbers
- Porting 0871 and 0872 Numbers
- Porting Geographic numbers (UK 01 or 02 Numbers)
This is a small selection of the networks and resellers we can port or migrate numbers from – don’t worry if your provider isn’t listed – we are usually successful in porting from most networks.
- BT (British Telecom)
- C&W (Cable & Wireless)
- Chess Telecom
- Colt (City of London Telecom)
- Daisy / Redstone Telecom
- Energis (now C&W)
- Gamma Telecom
- InCall Solutions / InVoSys
- J2 Global / City Numbers / Ereceptionist
- Kingston Communication / KCOM
- Talk Talk Business
- Spitfire Telecom
- Windsor Telecom
Number Porting Enquiry Form
To find out more about Number Portability please complete the following or call free on 0800 0886 886 and speak with one of our friendly team.