Hosted VoIP phone system
Slash the cost of your company's monthly phone bill by up to 90% with Planet Numbers hosted VoIP phone system.
Save up to 90%
Enquire today and see how much your company will save by switching.
What is a VoIP Phone System?
A VoIP, otherwise known as voice over internet protocol, is a phone system that gives you access to different phone services over the internet. As a cloud-based phone system, your VoIP allows you to reduce your dependence on traditional phone lines. When you switch to this system, you can effectively increase productivity and improve efficiency at work.
How Does a VoIP Phone System Work?
A traditional phone system follows a physical path to connect the caller with your business. Its dependence on telephone infrastructure, such as telephone lines, puts it at risk from several factors, from bad weather conditions to flocks of resting birds.
With a VoIP phone system, you can effectively avoid these problems. Audio voice signals are converted into digital packets. These are then immediately transported to their destination, where they are converted back to audio voice signals. This whole process eliminates the need for telephone infrastructure. All you need is an internet connection and a handset and you’re ready to make and receive calls, it’s as simple as that.
In addition to this, a VoIP phone system gives you access to an online portal. Here, you can easily manage incoming and outgoing calls with your clients, partners and investors. With the right set up, you can significantly improve customer and support services.
Why Switch to a VoIP Phone System?
Although utilised by businesses for decades, the traditional phone system is no longer ideal for the modern consumer or business. Rather than helping a business, this phone system can actually be the cause of several setbacks.
Here are some of the advantages that become available to you when you switch to a VoIP system for your business.
- A VoIP phone system helps reduce costs. This system allows you to connect with your target audience at a lower cost than a traditional phone system. Aside from lower communication costs, a VoIP phone system is better for scalability. Small to medium-sized businesses can acquire a plan that works best for their current needs.
- A VoIP phone system supports multiple calls at a time. This system allows you to connect with more of your target audience in a single instance. This level of connectivity has the potential to improve your brand’s reputation as it strengthens your customer and support services.
- A VoIP phone system offers other features aside from calls. This system provides a wide selection of features to take advantage of:
- Call waiting,
- Call forwarding,
- Call blocking.
- Fax, and
- Last number redial.
- A VoIP phone system improves processes. This system accomplishes everything a traditional phone system does. But it sets itself apart by streamlining how you set up and manage your phone system. With its processes handle through the internet, there is less downtime.
- A VoIP phone system offers you peace of mind. This system is arguably future-proof. As more businesses move their operations onto the digital landscape, it’s only a matter of time before traditional phone systems become obsolete. By switching to a VoIP phone system, you are staying ahead of the competition in the UK and beyond.
Planet Numbers strives to help businesses throughout the UK stay connected with their customers. Our VoIP solutions are made to address your communications needs. If you’re still on the fence about switching phone systems, you can always talk to our team. We will gladly answer any of your enquiries regarding a VoIP phone system and its features.
Customised to your company's needs
You can have as many hosted phone numbers as you need and we'll configure these in the way that matches your company’s structure.
Choose from over 20 handset types
The only new hardware you need is your VoIP handsets. These plug straight into your broadband’s Ethernet sockets and there are models available for every budget.View Handsets
Integrate your mobiles
With a Planet Numbers hosted VoIP phone service you can integrate your team’s mobiles into your office system.
All the virtual switchboard services you demand
There are a whole host of call-handling and virtual switchboard features available with our hosted PBX system, like call tracking, call queuing and automatic time-based redirection.
Prefer to keep your existing phone numbers?
Because our VoIP service is all about giving you exactly the set-up you need, you can choose brand-new phone numbers or simply use your existing ones.
Get superfast broadband from Planet Numbers too
Naturally, our VoIP service works with any broadband internet provider. But if you’re having issues with your current ISP or simply want a quote for switching to Planet Numbers, just ask.
Your invisible switchboard in the cloud
Whether you’re a small business based in a single location or a larger enterprise with several offices and remote workers, we can configure your new VoIP phone system to match.
In a nutshell, VoIP sends your phone calls over the internet instead of using old-fashioned copper cables. And because Planet Numbers’ VoIP systems are hosted in the cloud, they’re infinitely flexible so they can change and grow as your company changes and grows.
What’s more, there’s never been a better time to upgrade to VoIP. BT is closing down all its traditional PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) services and switching over to a completely VoIP-based system by 2025.
And whilst it remains to be seen how disruptive this will be to UK businesses as BT Openreach attempts to convert 220,000 lines per month, you can get ahead of the curve right now by switching to Planet Numbers VoIP, and saving your company a considerable amount in the process.
A hosted VoIP phone system sends all your incoming and outgoing calls via the internet. This gives you crystal-clear call quality and a super-flexible, easy-to-expand cloud-based network that’s fully customizable to your company’s changing needs. And all for a fraction of the monthly cost you pay with traditional landlines.
Save up to 90%
The savings you can make with the Planet Numbers VoIP service are staggering. Most users see a reduction in their monthly phone costs of at least 75%. Enquire today and see how much your company will save by switching.