Hosted VoIP Phone Systems for Business
Slash the cost of your company's monthly phone bill by up to 90% with Planet Numbers hosted VoIP phone system.
Why get a VoIP phone system?
VoIP Systems offer several advantages, especially to businesses that want one phone solution to address all communication needs.
- Get access to numerous useful and often cost-saving features that also improve your business’s productivity.
- When it comes to installation or running costs, traditional landlines offer no real competition against VoIP systems.
- VoIP systems are easy to set up. No need for tedious hardware setups, just plug-and-play.
What is a VoIP phone system?
VoIP is a phone system that gives you access to different phone services over the internet. This type of phone system is hosted offsite in secured data centres, giving you the services of a traditional phone system without the typical problems of one. When you switch to this system, you can effectively increase productivity and improve efficiency at work.
How does a VoIP phone system work?
A traditional phone system follows a physical path to connect the caller with your business. Its dependence on telephone infrastructure, such as telephone lines, puts it at risk from several factors, from bad weather conditions to flocks of resting birds.
With a VoIP phone system, you can effectively avoid these problems. Audio voice signals are converted into digital packets. These are then immediately transported to their destination, where they are converted back to audio voice signals. This whole process eliminates the need for telephone infrastructure. All you need is an internet connection and a handset and you’re ready to make and receive calls, it’s as simple as that.
In addition to this, a VoIP phone system gives you access to an online portal. Here, you can easily manage incoming and outgoing calls with your clients, partners and investors. With the right set up, you can significantly improve customer and support services. You no longer have to worry about missing out on potential business opportunities and transactions due to poor communication channels.
Why switch to a hosted PBX phone system?
The traditional phone system is no longer ideal for the modern consumer or business. Rather than helping a business, older phone system can actually be the cause of several setbacks.
In today’s tech-driven world, you need the right tools to give yourself a competitive edge. This is what a hosted VoIP business phone system offers. By improving your communication channels, you provide clients, partners and investors with the capability to reach you efficiently. A VoIP phone system is one of the ways you can improve engagement for better business performance.
Here are some of the advantages that become available to you when you switch to a VoIP system for your business.
- Reduce costs
- This system allows you to connect with your target audience at a lower cost than a traditional phone system. Since it grants you access to a wide range of communication services through the internet, you no longer need the infrastructure and maintenance involved with traditional phone systems.
- Scale up as needed
- This system is customised to your needs upon its initial installation.Small to medium-sized businesses can acquire a plan that works best for their current needs. When you are ready to scale up your communication channels, all you need to do is call your provider and they will make adjustments.
- Supports multiple calls at a time
- This system allows you to connect with more of your target audience in a single instance. You may divide your call centre into teams that handle specific concerns, such as customer enquiries and technical support. This level of connectivity has the potential to improve your brand’s reputation as it strengthens your customer and support services.
- Flexibility for telecommuting
- This system is accessible to your team wherever they are. They don’t have to be in the office to take calls, allowing you to strengthen telecommuting protocols for the long-term.
- Feature rich
- This system provides a wide selection of features to take advantage of.
- Call Waiting
- Prioritise important calls while keeping other callers on the line until you can attend to them.
- Call Forwarding
- Route incoming calls by purpose and staff availability, making sure callers reach the appropriate person or department.
- Call Blocking
- Reject calls that bring zero value to your business. These may include prank calls that keep your staff from helping real customers.
- It allows clients, partners and investors to leave messages whenever they call. With this feature, you may address their enquiries without having to put them on hold.
- Video Conferencing
- Meet with partners and investors on the digital landscape. Alternatively, you can use this feature as a digital marketing tool to promote your products and services to potential clients.
Improve the way your in-house operators manage multiple calls and other types of communication with this cloud-based phone system.
Discover how these features improve engagement and experience with your clients, partners and investors.
This system accomplishes everything a traditional phone system does. But it sets itself apart by streamlining how you set up and manage your phone system. With its processes handle through the internet, there is less downtime.
Provides better security
This system provides the appropriate protection from data breaches, such as phishing and social engineering. It has high-performing identity management tools that prevent hackers from accessing sensitive information about your business and clients.
Offers you peace of mind
This VoIP hosted PBX system is future-proof. As more businesses move their operations onto the digital landscape, it’s only a matter of time before traditional phone systems become obsolete. By switching to a VoIP phone system, you are staying ahead of the competition in the UK and beyond.
Planet Numbers strives to help businesses throughout the UK stay connected with their customers. Our VoIP solutions are made to address your communications needs. If you’re still on the fence about switching phone systems, you can always talk to our team. We will gladly answer any of your enquiries regarding a VoIP phone system and its features.